When you have online bill pay, you'll have more time to enjoy life. Here's how it gives you the freedom:
- Receive and pay your bills securely online, all in one place
- Make payments anywhere, anytime directly from your checking account
- Track payment history and account balances at a glance
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when bills are due
- Save money every month on stamps and checks
- Guard against identity theft by receiving and paying bills online instead of by unsecured mail
Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically.
For Electronic Payments:
Funds are withdrawn from your account on the scheduled date. Funds will then be sent to the payee on the next available business day. It will take 1-2 business days for the payee to receive and post the payment file.
For Paper Checks
Funds are withdrawn from your account on the scheduled date. The check is printed and mailed on the next business day.
See how you can simplify your life with online bill pay
This video shows how you can make payments, track payments and manage finances all in one convenient place.