This page contains information about how the FDIC safeguards your deposits, and how you can make sure 100% of your money deposited in Bank of Utah is insured. Please note the following:
- Bank of Utah is FDIC Insured.
- Bank of Utah participates in the FDIC's Transaction Account Guarantee Program. For more information, visit the FDIC website.
- The FDIC was organized in 1933 to insure deposit dollars and to help maintain sound conditions in the nation's banking system. The FDIC has responded to thousands of bank failures, and not one penny of insured deposits from these failed banks has been lost.
- The FDIC is an independent agency of the U.S. Government.
- The FDIC is not subsidized by the government, but is funded by premiums that banks pay for deposit insurance coverage and from earnings on investments in U.S. Treasury securities.
Contact the FDIC
Toll-free: 1-877-ASK-FDIC (877-275-3342)
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm ET
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
(Excluding Federal Holidays)
or visit the FDIC website.
You can also visit a Bank of Utah branch or call us toll-free at 800-516-5559, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm MT.