Bank of Utah is committed to serving you and providing access to your funds during the Coronavirus pandemic. In an effort to help protect our communities and slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Bank of Utah has made the decision to serve our customers primarily through drive-up window service. The following changes are effective beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
Drive-Up Service Only
Regular Hours (9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Logan - 5 East 1400 North, Logan, UT 84341 - 435-752-7102
- Providence - 121 North Gateway Dr, Providence, UT 84332 - 435-752-7198
- Tremonton - 25 North Tremont St., Tremonton, UT 84337 - 435-257-3613
- Brigham City - 80 East 800 South, Brigham City, UT 84302 - 435-723-9313
- Ogden Main - 2605 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401 - 801-409-8860
- Ben Lomond - 115 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404 - 801-399-4425
- South Ogden - 4605 Harrison Blvd, South Ogden, UT 84403 - 801-394-6611
- Roy - 5729 South 1900 West, Roy, UT 84067 - 801-825-1647
- Layton - 717 West Antelope Dr., Layton, UT 84041 - 801-773-2221
- Bountiful - 100 South 500 West, Bountiful, UT 84010 - 801-689-0900
- SLC Redwood - 2309 South Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, UT 84119 - 801-973-2798
- Sandy - 9320 South State Street, Sandy, UT 84070 - 801-562-5375
- Lindon - 144 South State Street, Lindon, UT 84042 - 801-922-9888
- Orem - 1000 West 800 North, Orem, UT 84057 - 801-765-4401
- Provo - 3670 N. University Ave, Provo, UT 84604 - 801-377-4222
- Heber - 620 West 100 South, Heber, UT 84032 - 435-654-1300
Branch Temporarily Closed (due to no drive-up available)
City Creek Banking Center - 50 South 200 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 - 801-532-7111
The nearest branch with drive-up service is our Redwood branch.
Customer Access by Appointment
Safe deposit access or wire transfers can be scheduled by appointment. Please call the branch directly (see contact numbers above) Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or call Bank of Utah customer service at 801-409-5000 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To schedule other banking services, (such as commercial, mortgage and consumer loans or treasury management or personal trust) call your relationship manager. Visit www.bankofutah.com/locations for local employee contact information.
Alternative Transaction Resources
Mobile banking and mobile deposit on your phone are great options to help you go about your business.
Use your Bank of Utah debit card to make purchases, pay bills and other items without leaving your home.
We want to remind you of our other banking services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities is our top priority.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help.
Douglas L. DeFries
President and CEO
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control or the Utah Department of Health websites.