Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery Services
A professional, certified and licensed Recovery Advocate will work on your behalf to restore your identity to pre-event status, for any type of identity fraud you might experience, or even suspect. This service extends to covers anyone named on the checking account! Click here for complete Terms and Conditions.
If you become a victim or suspect identity theft for any reason, simply let us know. You do not have to confirm identity fraud before seeking assistance. We will put you in touch with a professional Recovery Advocate who, depending on your identity fraud incident, will:
- Perform research to determine the extent of the problem, including a review of all three credit reports (if appropriate)
- Assist with the placement of fraud alerts with the three major credit bureaus
- Write letters/ make calls on your behalf to dispute fraudulent information
- Coordinate with government agencies, financial institutions, creditors, etc. to resolve incidents
- Work with law enforcement to help to arrest and prosecute the criminals
- Follow up for 12 months after recovery
This service covers all types of identity fraud, even if it is not related to your account(s) with Bank of Utah! Types of identity fraud covered include: credit/debit card fraud, tax fraud, employment fraud, government documents and benefits fraud, medical fraud, and any other identity fraud recognized by the Federal Trade Commission. (Please refer to Terms and Conditions for details.)
Lost Document Replacement
This service provides personalized one-on-one assistance to replace identity credential documents that have been lost, stolen or destroyed in connection with your identity fraud event.
If you have an important document that has been lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of an identity theft incident or information compromise, we can help! Just let us know and we will refer you to a professional Recovery Advocate who will work with you to replace your missing documents, including credit cards. Your Recovery Advocate will work with you to contact creditors, cancel the compromised information, and obtain replacement documents.