On Sunday November 8, 2020, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert announced Executive Order 2020-73, regarding new temporary statewide COVID-19 restrictions. In response to this new mandate, here is what our goals are and what this means to you as our customer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 801-409-5000 or contact your local branch.
Our goal as your financial institution is to:
- Stay open so that we can serve our customers.
- Follow the guidelines as stated in the order to keep our customers and employees safe.
- Continue to serve our customers in all aspects of their Banking needs.
What does this mean for you, as a Bank of Utah customer?
- Bank of Utah will continue to be open for you, and will continue to operate with your safety in mind.
- All customers that enter our branches and offices are required to wear masks.
- If you feel sick in any way, please handle your banking needs by other channels that do not require you to come to the bank in person.
Have confidence that your funds and our services will be available.
Bank of Utah’s digital services are available to you anytime, anywhere. You can access your account through our online banking platform or mobile app to view transactions, check balances, make payments, deposit checks and more. And remember, Bank of Utah customers also have access to over 24,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide using the MoneyPass network.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
Douglas L. DeFries
President & CEO