This clothing drive has ended; thank you for the generous donations and support! We will host our next clothing drive in the winter of 2019. Read about the success of the annual clothing drive.
In the meantime, if you have donations you would like to give, please drop-off your donations at any of the charities listed below.
Help us bring warmth to the soul this Holiday season during Bank of Utah's annual warm clothing drive!
Bank of Utah, Arctic Circle and Red Hanger are accepting donations of new or gently-used coats, hats, scarves, gloves, and blankets to support its annual Warm Bodies, Warm Souls project. Donations can be made between Nov. 19 and Dec. 14 at any Bank of Utah branch, Red Hanger location or Arctic Circle restaurant in northern Utah.
As a token of appreciation for your help, anyone who makes a donation can also receive a coupon card from any drop-off location for either a:
- FREE Double Cheese Burger from Arctic Circle, or
- FREE Shirt Cleaning from Red Hanger
The collected donations will be delivered to the following Utah charities:
- Joyce Hansen Hall Food Bank - Ogden
- The Lantern House - Ogden
- Cache Community Food Pantry - Logan
- Tremonton Community Pantry - Tremonton
- New Hope Crisis Center - Brigham City
- Community Action Services and Food Bank - Provo
- Crossroads Urban Center - Salt Lake City
- The Road Home - Salt Lake City
- Bountiful Community Pantry - Bountiful
- Hope Pregnancy Center - St. George
View Warm Bodies, Warm Souls drop-off locations in a larger map