Business Rewards Debit Card
A card that lets you earn rewards on everyday purchases!
The typical business uses a debit card almost every single day for big and small
purchases, in stores and online. Think of how quickly the points would add up if you
earned rewards on all of them!
Read our FAQ below,
learn more at UChoose Rewards
or contact us now at 800-516-5559 to participate.
Business Rewards Debit Card Program Terms and Conditions
If you participate in the Business Rewards Debit Card Program, you agree to the
following terms and conditions
- Participants will earn one point for every $2 in net purchases (purchases less returns). Participants earn points by using their Business Rewards Debit Card to make purchases when a Personal Identification Number (PIN), or CVV2 is NOT used (Non-PIN Transaction).
- If the Cardholder is presented with the option of "debit" or "credit", the Cardholder must select "credit" and sign the receipt in order to earn points. Monetary transactions conducted over the Internet or telephone where the Cardholder's PIN is not used are considered signature-based transactions. Adding the monetary value of all Non- PIN transactions less the monetary value of all Non-PIN Transaction returns and dividing by 2 is the method used to determine the number of points. Transactions conducted using Your Business Rewards Debit Card for deposits, ATM withdrawals, balance inquiries, transfers, credits, pre-authorizations, PIN-based purchases, and other account inquiries are not eligible. Transactions conducted at a Cash Dispenser Machine are considered to be PIN Transactions. Transactions from lost, cancelled, or stolen Business Rewards Debit Cards; or fraudulent purchases will not earn points. Participants will not earn points if the Checking Account has been closed. Once the Account is closed, points will not be credited or redeemed.
- The Program is based on net purchases only and does not include cash advances, balance transfers, or wire transfers. It also does not include any fees posted to your Account, including late fees, over limit fees, and finance charges.
- Points will expire three years from the end of the month in which they were posted.
- Point accrual will begin upon Cardholder's initial qualifying usage of their Business Rewards Debit Card.
- Your Financial Institution reserves the right to cancel or temporarily suspend the Program at any time without advance notice, which may result in the cancellation of outstanding points. Your Financial Institution has the right to change the Program without advance notice to Cardholder.
- Business Rewards Debit Card points may not be used with any other discount or coupon offer.
- The Business Rewards Debit Card program is a service. Your Financial Institution reserves the right to cancel any Business Rewards Debit Card membership in the event of fraud, abuse of program privileges, or violation of the program rules; including any attempt to sell, exchange, or transfer points; or any instrument exchangeable for points
- Dollar and cents amounts will be rounded down to the nearest whole dollar amount when calculating points earned.
- The terms of this Program are void where prohibited by law.