Looking for a streamlined way to manage your money? Look no further than Bank of Utah's internet banking platform.
With internet banking you now have access to dozens of time-saving, money-saving features.
Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Mobile Banking Mobile banking is now available! Download our apps for smart phones, or use your standard mobile phone to receive account balance and transaction updates with a simple text message. Learn more
- Spending Categories: Create and assign categories to fuel, dining, groceries and other purchases for easy budget tracking. View spending and income reports for any time period.
- Searchable Transaction History: With 18 months of keyword-searchable history, you can quickly find details of any transaction.
- Online Bill Pay: Set up one-time or recurring electronic bill payments and you'll never have to worry about rushing to the post office or missing a payment.
- Finance Center: Get a financial 'snapshot' of all your accounts at Bank of Utah and other Financial Institutionsincluding checking, loans, reward points and retirement accountsin one convenient screen. Learn more
- Improved Security: We've switched to a new built-in security system so you no longer need to navigate multiple layers of authentication. On top of using 128-bit encryption software and high-end firewalls, we monitor each user's Internet banking behavior and are alerted if any activities are out of the ordinary.
- 'Notify Me' Alerts: Keep tabs on your account with email or text message alerts. Choose from 15 different alerts, including when payments are coming due, checks clear or your balance falls below a certain amount. Learn more
- Account Reconciliation: Excel, QuickBooks or Quicken download capability for streamlined account reconciliation. Get started
We know you'll love the internet banking. No need to re-enrolljust log in now
, and start setting up your personal preferences!
Questions? Contact us at (801) 409-5000, toll free (800) 516-5559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.