When you log in to new Internet banking, don't forget to sign up for Bill Pay too!
Our free Internet Bill Pay service is an effortless way to pay your bills—on time, automatically,
without stamps or trips to the post office.
Advantages of Online Bill Pay:
- Schedule automatic one-time payments or recurring payments in advance
- Pay anyone within the U.S. and its territories at any time, from anywhere
- Search your online payment history by specific categories
- Receive, view and print Internet e-bills from many major billers
- Schedule payments on the due date—funds won't leave your account until that date
New Personal Bill Pay users:
To enroll in our new Bill Pay, log in to
Internet banking and click on the Bill Pay tab.
Current Personal Bill Pay users:
If you are currently using personal Bill Pay, you will not need to transition your bill payment activities.
The conversion to the new system will be made automatically.
Questions? Contact us at (801) 409-5000, toll free (800) 516-5559, or email@example.com