Bank of Utah is pleased to introduce a new and improved version of Internet Business Bill Pay.
With this easy-to-use free service, pay all of your business bills on time, automatically,
without stamps or trips to the post office.
Bill Pay Capabilities:
- Schedule automatic one-time payments or recurring payments in advance
- Pay anyone within the U.S. and its territories at any time, from anywhere
- Search your online payment history by specific categories
- Receive, view and print Internet e-bills from many major billers
- Schedule payments on the due date—funds won't leave your account until that date
- Include invoice information with your payments
New Business Bill Pay users:
To enroll, log in to your Internet banking account and click 'New Bill Pay.' You will be required to
set up a separate user name and password for bill pay. Click 'Enroll.' For security reasons, please
allow 10 business days for your enrollment to be approved.
Current Business Bill Pay users:
Current Bill Pay users should now have transitioned all of your Classic Bill Pay activities to the new Bill Pay system.
If you need assistance, please contact customer support.
The Help button inside Bill Pay provides training on program use.
If you have additional questions, contact
a Treasury Management representative at (801) 409-5074, toll free (877) BOU-WEBB (268-9322), or firstname.lastname@example.org.